Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Stupid Sorry"

The Lyric :

“Stupid Sorry”

I'm stupid, I am sorry
The mechanism of love or being loved, I don’t really understand
I can only joke around
Can only make you smile when you’re sad
Can only be there when no one is listen what You say
Can only follow your foot steps and stand on your shadow edge

And when the world makes it hard for me
I’m sorry, I’m sorry if I can’t cry
I’m sorry if I laugh instead
I’m sorry if I don’t bruise easily

I'm weird yes I know,
Yes I know...

My hands are freezing, always cold and sweating
My heart carries a big scar from a childhood
No one stay
No one really stay
Because no one really stay...

But I like the way you see me - when I don’t see you
And I like to touch your finger tips - and all a rounds You
When I see your smile I know it makes everything simpler

I can sing
I can see colors
Now I know that life is beautiful

Just a stupid Sorry
It Just a stupid Sorry...yeah...
It's a Stupid Sorry...

Just a Stupid Sorry



Click "download" to Download :


No comments:

Post a Comment