Sunday, December 19, 2010

"About You"



I'll try to forget...
All the Memories, all the feelings I've got
And I'll try...Just to realize,
that the feeling for you was so wrong...


The Time...
And tomorrow, it's unpredictable...

Telling me nothing I want about you...
About you...About you...
It's Never told me the story of you...


You were never shown up.
You just disappear...
So tell me what I should do to find you...

You just like a shadow...
Walking trough the night...
I know the feeling for you just not right...
Oh no...it's not right...

The feeling for you just not...


If only I can see tomorrow.
Your tears and your sorrow
look what I could do...

Just want
to see when you're laughing
Know when you're crying.
So what I should do...

To Find you...

It's all about you...





No comments:

Post a Comment