Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Sky



Lyric Written by Della Nova

The Lyric :

“The Sky”



I'm laughing, yet I'm hiding
the sky knows that
I'm not allowed to cry, so I don’t cry

But my eyes…are hazy,
Like you can see
I'm not allowed to cry, so I don’t cry

White clouds are beautiful, so beautiful
Moving around like stupid teens
Hope it’s better than it’s seem

sun is a bit orange
And trees are getting tired
Of carbon-dioxide

God is busy I guess,
God is always busy...
everything is the same, everything goes the same

God is busy I guess,
God is always busy...
everything is the same
except you're not here anymore

One more hour... one more time with you...
It’s my desire…
I beg for one short hour with you...

Here I am, wishing upon the sky
so it can bend the angel’s wing
so it will drop you back to me

Here I am…seducing the sky
so it will turn back time
So I can fix everything’s through

And here I am, I am looking
I am bleeding
I miss you…I wish you knew

And here I am, I am dying
And I Miss you…
And I don’t need the sky to tell you that





Just Click to Download :

No comments:

Post a Comment