Thursday, October 1, 2009

And My Word are Silence...


I live in the world full of Dreams But lack of happiness
And my word are silence

They cannot see or listen so I try another way
I wrote my dreams on paper for so many reasons
A reasons that keep me live
But there’s not enough time to give

Until I found my place in an empty box
A box that always hunger for so many wishes
But still…my word are silence

I put my dreams there so every one could stare
That indeed my dreams is moving to the end...
I don’t like to speak I just want to listen
Because I know fake is within every word of an explanation
And still…my word are silence

I know … I can’t make all my dreams come true
So I wrote it down hope everyone knew
That beyond a silences
There was a dreams that wait to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment